District Plan Updates Online Learning Info
Young Teacher Helping His Student
All About Alpine

Check out the latest news in Alpine School District

Come Join the Team!

Alpine School District is excited to offer various employment options with flexible hours. Come join the team as a nutrition service worker, teacher aide, special education paraprofessional or evening "sweeper" custodian. We'd love to have you!

Parent Night for Special Education
previous arrow
next arrow
Online Registration

Whether you’re new to our district or a returning student, begin enrollment here!

Quick Access
  • Bus Stops & Boundaries
  • Calendars
  • Canvas
  • MyPaymentsPlus
  • Preschool
  • Skyward
  • Special Education

2016 Bond Accountability by phases


Phase 1 is complete. You can learn more about what was accomplished by via the button below.


Phase 2 is complete. You can learn more about what was accomplished via the button below.


Phase 3 is well underway. Checkout what we’ve completed and are currently working on.


We’re happy to share that the final phase will soon begin. See the scheduled projects below.

Superintendents office

Welcome to Alpine School District! I truly believe we are the best school district in the nation. Students, parents, community members and staff—together, we are Alpine School District! We care deeply about each other and student achievement. As your superintendent, I look forward to serving with you as we continue to shape communities and build futures. There is cause for celebration as we reflect on the achievements of the previous year. Did you know that our graduation rate is above 92 percent, a steady increase over the past decade and one of the highest in Utah? We should view this as a thirteen-year, K-12 accomplishment. The positive school morale and excitement for learning that we see in our schools today exists because of our dedication to student learning through high-performing teacher teams. The challenge for us is to stay focused on our mission, vision, values and goals. Alpine School District will always be committed to continuous improvement through daily interactions with students, colleagues and parents. Let’s continue to work together towards even greater achievements. Please join with us and get involved as much as you can to help students achieve. We need you!

Sam Jarman

Frequently Asked Questions

Visit the “Registration & Enrollment” page of our website for detailed information about student registration information. In addition to that please contact or visit website of the school your child is planning to attend as most schools have a registration packet unique to the school.

Transportation maintains a bus and boundaries map that can be used to look up the boundary for each school in our district.

Pay for online

Simply visit: www.MyPaymentsPlus.com and then click on “Register a Free Account.” You will need your student’s ID number to complete registration. If you don’t know your child’s student ID, please contact your school to obtain this information.

Pay at your school

Payments can also be made at your school. For elementary and middle schools, cash or check payments will be accepted at the school office. At high schools, cash or check payments will be accepted by the kitchen manager or at the point of sale.

Contact the registrar or counseling office at the school the student last attended for an official transcript or to have it forwarded to the University the student is applying to.

Free and reduce lunch application can be found at alpineschools.org/nutrition or clicking here.

A Cluster is a group of schools located in a similar geographic area that feed into a high school also located in that same area.

Start by talking to the principal of the school the teacher works at. Alternatively you may contact the Administrator over your school visit the Administration page on the district website to find out which Administrator is over your school area.

You can donate to the alpine school district foundation general fund by visiting the foundation website. If you would like to donate to a school for a specific purpose visit the website for that school and locate their paypal donation button or page.